Wahoo Fitness Elemnt Bolt Bundle
44, avenue Sainte-AnnePointe-Claire, QC H9S 4P8
3681, boulevard de la Cité-des-JeunesVaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 8P2
Aerodynamic mount, Strava segment integration, this bike computer is packed! Bundled with the TICKR heartrate sensor and RPM speed and cadence sensors, this package offers complete metrics for performance cyclists. It takes the software updates that improved the Elemnt, and puts them in a sleek, compact housing. GPS provides speed and distance information, while a barometric altimeter covers ascent, descent, and grade. The TICKR heartrate belt and RPM speed and cadence sensors let you learn ever more about your time in the saddle. Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart allow a variety of sensors to talk with the Element Bolt, and it’s compatible with popular smart trainers, and modes for Wahoo’s smart trainers. The free companion app allows complete customization, from what you see on the screen, to how and where your activities are uploaded, to navigation, and more. Without customization the Elemnt Bolt has a lot to offer, with customization it becomes a completely bespoke experience.
- TICKR heartrate belt sends data over both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, letting it talk to a range of products. Heartrate data adds precise calorie data, training zones, and more.
- RPM speed and cadence sensors are sleek magnet-less sensors send data over both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart, letting them talk to a range of products. RPM sensors add precise speed and cadence data, on the go, or standing still.
- Free ELEMNT companion app, available for mobile (iOS 8.0 or later Android 4.3 or later).
- Strava Live Segment integration tells you when starred segments begin (on your phone’s Strava app) and shows instantaneous data: performance, how it compares to your PR and the current KOM or QOM, and results once the segment is complete (Strava premium required).
- Connect to your smartphone to sync ride data to training communities, sites like Strava, Training Peaks, SportTracks, etc. Or manually export data via USB in .FIT files.
- Mapping and turn-by-turn navigation data through your smartphone relays rides created in apps like Strava Routes, RideWithGPS, BestBikeSplit, or Komoot. Or create a route from past rides, or a GPX/TCX and the ELEMNT app.
- Pre-loaded with maps of North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania, South America, and Africa. Maps for Russia and China can be downloaded in the ELEMNT app.
- Back-to-start mode places a breadcrumb trail on the map, letting your ride back the way you came.
- Group ride functionality displays other Elemnt users on the map, taking some of the guess work out of meet-ups and group rides.
- Regular firmware updates add functionality and streamline the user interface.
- Completely customizable display allows configuring of between 1 and 9 metrics to be displayed at once.
- Configurable 7 LED display can relay various information, from navigation cues, power and heartrate zones, to acting as an alert light for notifications.
- Sculpted and aerodynamic out-front mount has been engineered to reduce drag.
- Trainer support lets you control your smart trainer, with specific modes for Wahoo’s KICKR and KICKR SNAP smart trainers.
- Compatible with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart sensors, letting you greatly increase your available metrics. Sensors can be curated on the device, or through the companion app.
- Works with most popular electronic shifting systems including Shimano Di2, SRAM eTAP, FSA WE, and Campagnolo EPS.
- Smart notifications (emails, texts, alerts and more) via Bluetooth connection to a compatible smartphone.
- USB rechargeable battery has up to 15 hours of battery life while running GPS and external sensors.
- In the box: Elemnt Bolt unit, integrated out-front mount, stem mount, TICKR heart rate monitor, adjustable soft strap, RPM speed sensor, hub mounting option, RPM cadence sensor, rubber mounting option, zip-ties, shoe mount option, 3M double sided, tape quick start guides.