Tacx Neo Smart Trainer
44, avenue Sainte-AnnePointe-Claire, QC H9S 4P8
3681, boulevard de la Cité-des-JeunesVaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 8P2
Forget visualization. The Tacx Neo has such realistic road feel simulation you can rip the cobblestone of Paris-Roubaix, bounce over the gravel of Ontario’s Swift Rapids Road or zip across Montreal’s textured manholes. A light sway reduces bike stress while you ride. And since this is a direct-drive trainer, you don’t need to think twice about slippage – every Watt is accounted for, no need for calibration. Press uphill with up to 2200W of resistance and 25% incline, or coast down -5% descents. The Neo is also nearly silent, so you can ride when your neighbours, kids or dogs are still snoozing. Links with the usual bike app suspects, so you can cruise and compete with friends (or foes).
- Direct drive trainer accounts for every Watt you generate.
- Power reading accuracy of
1% ensure maximum precision in your training.
- Cassette body fits Shimano and SRAM cassettes.
- Can be controlled by Tacx’s app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap or other apps.
- FE-C control lets your app of choice change resistance.
- ERG mode allows you to maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Road feel replicates cobblestones, cement plates, gravel roads and other surfaces.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 25% and descent to -5%.
- Maximum brake power of 2200W.
- Virtual flywheel ensures your get a realistic simulation based on your weight and the course you’re riding.
- Light swaying motion side-to-side reduces stress on your bike and improve comfort when pedalling.
- Road feel and downhill drive won’t be available when used without external power.
- Integrated LED light gauges intensity.
- Compatible with 130mm and 135mm quick release axles.
- 135x10mm, 142x12mm and 148x12mm axles are available separately.
- Cassette available separately.