Wahoo Fitness Kickr Power Trainer
44, avenue Sainte-AnnePointe-Claire, QC H9S 4P8
3681, boulevard de la Cité-des-JeunesVaudreuil-Dorion, QC J7V 8P2
Even Team Sky has indoor days. The team is a fan of the Kickr Power trainer because of the massive flywheel that gives it a highly realistic outdoor feel. Compatibility with a wide range of training apps lets you do battle with a friend in the next province while it storms outside. A power accuracy of +/- 2% and incline simulation up to 20% keeps your legs challenged where typical trainers fall flat, and with 2000W, you’ll tap out long before the Kickr does.
- Direct-drive trainer accounts for every watt you generate.
- Power reading accuracy of +/- 2% ensures precise training sessions.
- Trainer can be controlled with Wahoo’s app, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap and many other apps.
- FE-C and Bluetooth smart control allows you to focus on your training and let the app of your choice change the resistance.
- ERG mode lets you maintain a certain effort level regardless of your cadence.
- Heavy 6kg flywheel ensures your ride is smooth and authentic.
- Realistic slope simulation of up to 20%.
- Maximum brake power of 2000W ensures you reach your limit before the trainer does.
- LED lights allow for easy confirmation of ANT+ and Bluetooth connection.
- Includes an 11-speed cassette compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains.
- Heavy-duty frame is built with years of heavy use in mind.
- Compatible with 12x142mm and 12x148mm thru axles, as well as 130mm and 135mm quick-release axles.
- Increased clearance for improved compatibility with disc brake-equipped bikes.
- Fully compatible with the Kickr Climb, sold separately.